Quick Facts (there will be a test later)
- I was born, raised, and remain in the Midwest.
- I met the love of my life in February 2014 and we got engaged in December 2014. ❤
- My husband, Drew, and I were married 10-4-15.
- I came from an Italian upbringing.
- I am mostly liberal with some fiscally conservative opinions of certain topics.
- I drive a Prius.
- We have big dogs, three of them.
- I went to SLU for my Undergrad. Go Billikens!
- I am presently pursuing a Masters of Healthcare Administration Management through Colorado State University.
- I was married for 9 years, from age 17 to 26. It was the biggest learning experience of my life and I remain friends with my ex.
- My ex-husband and I have two children together. 11, girl, and 7, boy.
- I love photography and digital editing – I am more often behind the camera than I am in front of it. Expect selfies.
- I’m crafty and an avid DIY’er – I upcycle a LOT of stuff…
- I am uncertain what life was like before my iPhone.
- I love to travel! I have been to Africa!